Monday, 7 December 2009

Trios me a favour

Steve never just sends me a single pun. It's like bloomin' buses with him, and yet again, he's sorted me out a trilogy to show you today.



Music to my ears, that one! I love a bit of fish. There's a tremendous one just round the corner from here. If you're ever in the area, do let me take you there. Last time I went for a small cod there I got a large one and a knowing wink for no extra charge. That's the most sexually-loaded sentence you're likely to read on here, but I promise you it was all above board.



Here's an admission for you. I had no idea what clumping was, so I looked it up. Let's face it, clumping gold sounds like a review of a nice cup of tea in The North. "Cheers Barbera, that's clumping gold, that." Certainly not something you'd hear in the home of a sophisticat, you'd think.

And speaking of a nice cup of tea..



It certainly wood.

On a little side note, sorry about the lack of TFI Punday today. Having to get out of Butlins by 10am into torrential rain and a three hour drive home, combined with an internet signal so weak, it couldn't lift helium, decided today's fate. I apologise if you ended up actually having to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment