Monday, 25 May 2009

Edam well should be pleased

The contributions are trickling through a lot more of late, and it is very much appreciated! Hopefully the clement weather we're being evenly distributed at the moment will mean more of you lot will be visiting places far and wide with your eyes and cameras at the ready for me! There's a good fanbase.

I was surprised that a trip down to Worthing didn't yield more results for me this weekend. The only one I found was a poster for a Buddy Holly tribute act playing on the pier which the Sun proclaimed "A Buddy good show!" Not much to shout about, that one.

So it leaves me to rely on Dr Dave Thirde, who's found me (courtesy of Google Streetview), the premier dry-cleaners of Turnham Green:



..however, I have been asked that I also namecheck Aaron, who'd told me about that a week previous, but had no camera to hand. Well, you snooze you lose Aaron, me old mucker!

Today's other sender was Jed, whom it will not surprise those of you that know him, has found me a cheesy pun (and I am speaking literally):



I think it's feta say, that's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment